Table of Contents
Arealer Foot Massage Machine 2020 Review
After a long day at work, do you come home and just take a minute to massage your aching feet? Our feet are one of the most important parts of our body and need all the care we can give them. What better way to take care of your feet than a relaxing foot massage? But when we think about getting a foot massage, we usually back out for two reasons: the hassle of planning a spa day, and the cost of getting a regular professional massage. And as a result, our plans for a foot massage take a back seat.
When in fact, it was reported in Harvard Health, “Foot massages improve circulation, stimulate muscles, reduce tension and often eases pain.” This means that foot massages are important for our health and shouldn’t be overlooked as easily as they usually are.
So now that we’ve established how important foot massages can be, here’s good news for you: you can get a great professional foot massage every night, from the comfort of your own home! The answer lies in the Arealer foot massage machine!
You’re probably a bit skeptical about the Arealer foot massage machine. With today’s advanced technology, foot massagers have come a long way from the flimsy, vibrating footrests they used to be. With technology that provides professional massages right at home, here’s why you should invest in Arealer foot massager.
Why choose Arealer?
With so many options available in the market, you’re probably wondering what makes Arealer the best option, and that’s a fair question. There are quite a few things that make the Arealer massager stand out amongst the rest.
One of the key features of this device is that it provides various kinds of massages, all in one massage machine.
- Shiatsu massage: Shiatsu massagers are one step better than a traditional massage, and are akin to professional massages. They apply pressure on different parts of your feet to increase circulation. The massager stimulates your acupuncture points and combined with the kneading, rolling, scraping, air compression and heating, it increases blood circulation and eases stress and fatigue from your feet.
- Kneading Massage: A very popular choice in massagers, the massage heads contain multiple massage nodes, which apply kneading pressure onto the soles of your feet.
- Air Pressure Massage: This kind of massage focuses on the muscles on the sides and arches of your feet. It works by alternately inflating and deflating the airbags around your feet.
- Heated Massage: Heat massages are especially popular as they provide a sense of comfort and pain relief. Not only that, but the heat opens up your blood vessels, allowing for more blood circulation, which further allows more nutrients and oxygen to circulate to your feet. This will result in a quick recovery for your pain.
The Arealer Massager comes with five different working modes and pressure settings, which you can adjust as per your liking. They target specific acupressure points to relieve tightness, knots and do away with tension in and around your foot area. This massager is ideal for those who suffer from diabetic neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, chronic pain, and arthritis. It also focuses on all the areas pertaining to these ailments, in order to provide pain relief. The Arealer massager has a ball feature that pops out and works in a way that the ball rolls, applying enough pressure to increase blood circulation and metabolism.
The Arealer Massager knows its customers well and knows when someone is enjoying their well-deserved massage and might want to adjust their settings; they definitely don’t want to have to stop the mid massage and ruin the fun. So instead, a key feature of the Arealer Massager was adding remote control, so you can adjust the massage to your liking with a simple click. And in case your remote control is too far out of reach, it provides a second solution in the form of a control panel, so at most, you might just have to wiggle your toes a bit, and adjust the settings.
Since the Arealer Massager is FDA, CE and RoHS approved and has proper certification, it is safe, healthy and environment-friendly. To prove this, it comes with overheating protection. This means that if you’ve turned the heat up beyond the advised safety limit, it will automatically turn off to prevent any safety concerns.
The Arealer Massage comes in a very sleek and convenient design. The detachable cover makes the massager easy to clean, and prevents it from smelling like, well, feet! And lightweight design makes it easily portable so you can carry it from one room to the other, and can even take it with you to work!
- Provides different types of massages
- Has different heat and pressure intensity options
- Ideal for people suffering from medical issues
- Has a remote control and control panel option
- FDA, CE, RoHS approved
- Safety protection provided
- Easy to clean
- May not feel hot enough when it turns off automatically
- Remote control may require a frequent battery change
Can anyone use the Arealer Massager?
Yes, anyone can use the Arealer Massager. It is especially ideal for those who suffer from diabetic neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, chronic pain, and arthritis, but it’s not limited just for their use.
Can you choose between the different types of massages?
Yes, when you adjust the settings as per your liking, you can choose between the Shiatsu massage, deep kneading, heating or air compression options.
If I use the massager beyond a specific time, will it shut down?
As long as you keep the heat to the advised setting, the massager will not shut off.
Foot massages are being proven to be essential for our health, and the Arealer Massager is a one-stop solution to all your foot pain problems. The massager is not too expensive, and at best, it is a one-time expense. This massager will undoubtedly provide you with comfort and pain relief, from the comfort of your own home.