The Best Massagers 2020 - The Ultimate Guide
Massages are therapeutic and can rejuvenate anyone both physically and mentally. There’s no one in this world who would say that they don’t enjoy massages. But when you need a massage, to whom do you approach?
Typically, people choose either one of two options; have a family member give them a massage or go to a professional massage parlor. However, there are downsides to both options. The most convenient option of today is to buy a massaging tool or machine.
On our website, you can browse through our catalog, which features a wide variety of massagers and massaging tools. Some of the factors that you should consider before purchasing a massager are:
- Variety of features
- Number of massage settings
- Electric or manual
- Added heating features
So, without further ado, let’s begin our discussion on the various types of massagers you would find on our website.
First off, let’s talk about massage chairs. Massage chairs feature full-blown seating arrangements where you can sit, or in some cases, even lie down. The chairs can be programmed to give you a wide variety of massages, and maintain several benefits which you can enjoy, by investing in a full body massage chair. These benefits can include the following:
- Helps in Releasing Tension from Different Parts of the Body and Limbs: Stress is part of our lives and over time, this stress can build within our muscles, making them tense. While muscle tension is not always dangerous, it can be very harmful if it is chronic. A Shiatsu massage chair can be immensely beneficial in this regard, as it has the capability of relaxing the muscles in all parts of your body. With the muscles of your body completely relaxed, you become more flexible and can do more physically without injury.
- Allows Skin to Release Toxins and Impurities: A massage chair pad generates a lot of heat, and this heat can be healthy for your skin. Thanks to the heat, your skin’s pores will slowly loosen up. As the pores loosen, your skin will release a ton of impurities and toxins from your body. If left unreleased, these impurities may fester in the body, and severely affect your immune system. In turn, you’re prone to different types of illnesses and infections. However, with a massage chair, you can rid your body of all those nasty, disease-causing toxins.
- Helps in Uplifting Mood: Have you ever noticed your emotional state while in a good mood, is drastically different from when you are in a bad mood? As stress builds in the body, a variety of hormones are released, which trigger negative and anxious feelings. Over time, these feelings can interfere severely with your mental health, making you easily irritable and sometimes, very depressed. However, with a Zero Gravity massage chair, you can experience stress elimination, not just physically, but mentally as well. When you eliminate stress, you automatically start to experience a change in your mood. Good mood dictates your outlook towards life, and we all know that a positive outlook can invoke more production in both your personal and professional lives.
- Stimulation of Blood Circulation: Blood is the fuel that keeps our bodies going. However, as we grow older, our circulatory system loses its natural ability to provide blood to all parts of the body as required. Over time, this loss of ability can result in a host of medical conditions. With a portable massage chair, you can stimulate your body’s circulatory system, so that it can route the blood that your heart is pumping, to different areas of your body. Proper blood circulation ensures that you can use each and every part of your body effectively.
Massage chairs allow users to receive different types of massages in a variety of positions. There are loads of options to choose from. So you should take your time and choose a massage chair from our website that you deem to be perfect for your specific needs.
Purchase a High-Quality Leg Massager
The fact that we use our legs so much, and still ignore their therapeutic needs is quite surprising. It is vital that you pay attention to your legs as they are furthest from your heart. The blood that your heart pumps takes time to reach your legs, and that is why your legs tend to fall prey to blood circulation problems, before any other body part.
However, with a foot and leg massager, you can give your legs and feet the treatment they need and deserve. Here are some of the benefits that a leg massager machine for circulation can offer.
- Relaxes the Muscles of the Legs and Feet: Our legs and feet support our entire body and over time, their muscles can become sore; especially if they lack proper blood circulation. The problem is particularly noticeable in those who have high upper body weights. By targeting specific pressure points, leg massagers can greatly reduce soreness and tightness in the muscles of the legs and the feet. Blood circulation in these muscles is also increased, which rejuvenates the muscles. There are special leg massager machines for circulation that are recommended for those suffering from decreased blood circulation in their lower extremities.
- Aids in Countering Symptoms of Neuropathy: Chronic ailments such as diabetes may lead to neuropathy, a condition that greatly damages the nerves of the affected area. Decreased nerve function in your legs and feet may lead to experiencing symptoms such as weakness, tingling or numbness. A leg massager can stimulate the nerves that are present in the soles of the feet, and can immensely reduce said neuropathy symptoms.
- Leg and Foot Pain Associated with Athletes: Athletes have to do a lot of running. Even though professional athletes are constantly training, in order to keep their bodies prepared for the exertions that come with long-distance running, they are prone to experiencing symptoms like muscle tightness.If you are an athlete who does not want to perform through the pain barrier, you should consider investing in an air compression leg massager. Such a leg massager can target the pain areas in your legs, feet, and calves, to bring pain relief in a matter of minutes.
- Improves Arthritis Symptoms: Arthritis is a medical condition that is common in older people and it can cause a great deal of pain in the joints. Sufferers of chronic arthritis experience swollen feet due to increased fluid retention, which can be an extremely uncomfortable and painful experience.However, leg massagers with heating features are ideal for countering arthritis symptoms, as they reduce joint inflammation that is caused by arthritis. If you use leg massagers regularly, you will notice a significant improvement in symptoms after just a few weeks.
Let the Best Hand Massager Give You a Helping Hand
While our feet support our bodies, our hands provide the leverage our bodies need for proper movement. In addition to movement, we use hands for things that are too many to count. Over time, our hands too may fall prey to pain, tightness and certain medical conditions that severely restrict their use.
If you are someone who suffers from chronic hand pain and weakness issues, then an electric hand massager can offer you the following benefits.
- Reduce Hand Stiffness and Weakness: Hand stiffness is a big issue, particularly for people who have to perform mechanical tasks with their hands. Great examples of people suffering from hand stiffness are guitar players, who experience a lot of tightness particularly after playing their instruments for a long time.
In addition to hand stiffness, people overexerting their hands may also experience weakness, which restricts them from doing things that require hand strength. Both weakness and stiffness can be controlled through the use of hand massagers. You can find hand massager gloves that allow users to enjoy the benefits of high-quality hand massage while wearing them.
- Lowers Wrist Pain, Stiffness and Numbness for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Sufferers: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a medical condition that affects the wrists. The syndrome can cause a great deal of pain along with numbness and stiffness. It is basically a nerve disorder, but with a vibrating hand massager, you can greatly improve the symptoms of the condition.
Regularly massaging the wrists with a hand massager can stimulate the nerves, and bring great relief to sufferers of carpal tunnel syndrome. While massage is not a permanent solution for the condition, it can help patients cope with the symptoms until surgery.
- Brings Relief for People Suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis: The autoimmune disorder of rheumatoid arthritis can affect both sides of the body, and your hands may feel extreme pain or weakness due to the condition. The worst part about rheumatoid arthritis is that there is still no effective treatment. Sufferers have to mostly rely on managing the condition through massage and physiotherapy.
This is where a hand massager for arthritis can come in handy. As rheumatoid arthritis affects the joints, a hand massager can target the pain areas and ease the pain and weakness for some time. Patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis should use a hand massager on a regular basis to feel its effects and the difference it makes in the pain levels.
- Aids People Suffering from Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathy: Chemotherapy damages the nerves, which can lead to neuropathy. Neuropathy can cause extreme pain in hands and feet, and using a hand massager can be a great way to keep the pain at bay. Neuropathy may also lead to heightened levels of anxiety and stress, which a hand massager can help patients cope with as well.
Handheld massagers offer all the benefits of standard massagers, but the one thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is portability. Handheld massagers are used in numerous salons and spas and nowadays, a lot of people are also purchasing such massagers for home. Read on to learn about the benefits of using handheld massagers.
- Carry and Use them Anywhere: You can carry a handheld back massager absolutely anywhere you want, and as long as a place has electricity, you can feel free to use it. This portability is what really makes handheld massagers more special than most massagers.
- Helps You Save a Lot of Money: Even though you may not be suffering from a particular medical condition that requires regular massaging, you may still enjoy getting massages on a regular basis. However, if you have to visit a spa every single day for getting those massages, imagine the kind of money you would have to spend.
In this regard, a mini handheld massager can be of great help to you. As you can virtually carry it anywhere, you are free to massage yourself whenever you please. So you get to enjoy the benefits of massage every day, without having to spend a fortune.
- Promotes Great Sleep: Sleep is a natural healer, and it is more effective than any medicine that you can find on the market. However, anxiety and stress often lead to people experiencing insomnia, which can seriously affect the immune system. Sleep deprivation can have a whole host of physical and mental effects. Furthermore, long-term sleep deprivation can cause serious irreversible conditions.
While a lot of people choose sleeping medicines, we would recommend skipping those addictive sleeping pills, and instead, use a handheld massager. By using a handheld massager before going to bed every night, you will seriously decrease your anxiety and stress levels. As the muscles start to relax after a few minutes of massaging, you can automatically feel yourself going off to sleep.With a handheld massager, restful sleep is guaranteed and the best thing is, using it everyday can give you that restful sleep you so desperately need and deserve on a daily basis.
- Helps in Eliminating Impurities from the Body: You could purchase a handheld massager with heat, which would loosen up the pores in your skin. As you start to sweat, your body will release a lot of harmful impurities and toxins that may have built up in your system over time.
It is vital for the body to remove its toxins and impurities from time to time. When they fester inside the body, they can make you feel sluggish and tired. You will notice the difference as soon as you eliminate the toxins after using a heat-enabled, handheld massager for a few days. You will automatically feel more energetic and your immune system will become stronger as well.
Even the healthiest individuals develop problems in their feet as they grow old. It’s only natural for our feet’s functionality to diminish as we age. However, along with diminished functionalities, old age can also bring about a lot of feet pain, weakness, numbness, and occasional swelling issues. These may also be as a result of certain medical conditions, or may just be due to age.
In any case, it is essential for people to manage these symptoms. Thankfully, there are foot massagers that individuals can purchase to enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduces Muscle Pain, Soreness, Tightness and Numbness: If the muscles in your feet are too strained from overuse, you may experience symptoms such as extreme tightness, numbness, soreness, and pain. Walking around and other activities that require movement can be incredibly difficult to perform while experiencing these symptoms.
However, you can alleviate these symptoms and manage them using a vibrating foot massager. As the massager targets the muscles that need relaxation, it can slowly work its magic on the aforementioned symptoms, and make daily activities possible for you to perform again.
- Improves Blood Circulation: Like your legs, your feet may also experience delays in receiving blood from the heart. As you age, blood circulation suffers, and this can result in numerous problems in your feet. To keep your feet active and functional, you need to find ways of keeping the blood circulating.
While there are medicines that you can consume for improving blood circulation, using a target foot massager would be a much better option. By stimulating your feet, a foot massager can rapidly improve blood circulation. Regular use will normalize your blood circulation levels, thereby preventing medical conditions that arise due to improper blood circulation.
- Removes Impurities and Toxins: Your feet may also experience the negative effects of toxins and impurities in your body. That’s why it’s necessary to keep eliminating these toxins from time to time, in order to keep your feet healthy.
You can eliminate these impurities and toxins by using a foot massager with heat. As the temperature rises within your feet, the skin’s pores loosen up slowly and steadily. The sweat that starts to exude will carry all toxins and impurities out along with it, clearing your body in the process. The lack of toxins in your system means more energy and more vitality for you.
- Reduces Backaches: Strange as it may sound, foot massagers are not just meant for problems with your feet. When you buy and use a water foot massager, you can also counter aches and pains in several other parts of your body.
One of the areas of your body that is often indirectly affected by a foot massage is the lower back. The lower back is prone to all sorts of aches and pains, especially if you sit or stand in wrong postures. But a foot massager can indirectly bring relief to those aches and pains and help you manage them.
Bid Goodbye to Headaches with a Head Massager
Headaches are triggered by a wide variety of medical conditions and sometimes they can be crippling. While there are a plethora of medications to bring short-term relief, their long-term effects may include doing a great deal of damage to some other part of the body. This is where an electric head massager comes in.
No matter what the cause is of your headaches, continuous use of head massagers won’t simply give you short-term relief, but also can contribute to the causes getting addressed once and for all. Here are some benefits that a head massager tool can give you.
- Relief from Tension Headaches: Anxiety, stress, tension; these are all headache-inducing emotions, and can completely ruin your day. In the worst cases, such headaches often don’t subside significantly, even after sufferers take medication.
Head massagers can work around all the areas of your head, and release tension from every one of them. This results in keeping the ill-effects of severe headaches at bay and ensures that you stay relaxed.Long-term use can also prevent dangerous medical conditions such as hypertension, which may be caused by constantly falling prey to stress and anxiety, as well as not dealing with them.
- Massages Even as You Rest: If you are completely exhausted after a hard day of work, you probably want a massage, but you most likely want to fall flat on your bed too. To make that possible, you should purchase a massage pillow.
A massage pillow is just like your comfortable pillow, with the added advantage of the ultimate relaxation for a sound night’s sleep. This is the pillow that you need for a restful slumber.
- Portable: Head massagers are portable, which means that you can enjoy professional-quality head massages absolutely anywhere. For businessmen who have to constantly fly around from one place to another, life can get stressful.
Rather than binging on harmful relaxants like alcohol for comfort, it’s much better to invest in a head massager, and keep the stresses from your professional life at bay.
- Can Double Up as Scalp Massagers: There are numerous head massagers that you can pick from that can double as scalp massagers. A lot of people tend to ignore the importance of getting their scalps massaged. But the fact is, if you want good hair, you need to think about your scalp.
Buy a wire head massager if you want both your head and hair to cause you less trouble. It will slowly work on the areas of your scalp and stimulate the nerves, facilitating greater hair growth; ideal for people suffering from both headaches and hair loss.
If you are worried about hair constantly falling out, then you should combine the use of a wire head massager with massaging the scalp using essential oils. As the benefits of both practices come together, they won’t just yield more hair, but a much better quality of hair.
Save Your Hair with the Best Scalp Massagers
We just covered a little bit about head massagers doubling as scalp massagers, but in this section, we will take a look at why using a vibrating scalp massager can benefit your scalp in more ways than one.
Strangely, most people go to great lengths to care for their hair. However, when it comes to taking care of their scalps, they are reluctant and lazy. But did you know that it’s your scalp that determines how much hair grows on your head and what the hair quality is like?
That’s why you should invest in an electric scalp massager tool, and start enjoying the following benefits.
- Get Rid of Fine Particles from the Hair: Our day to day lives involve us having to co-exist with numerous small particles that accumulate on your clothes, skin and of course, our hair. Over time, these particles can start causing issues that lead to hair loss. Some particles may even find their way to the scalp and settle there. What do you do in such a scenario?
The best course of action would be to purchase a scalp massager. A scalp massager can loosen the fine particles stuck in your hair, or on the surface of your scalp. As you continue massaging, the fine particles would eventually fall from your head, leaving it free from product build-up.To protect your hair and scalp even further from fine particles, it is recommended to combine the use of scalp massagers, with the use of high-quality shampoos and conditioners.
- Make Hair Thicker: A lot of people have complaints regarding their hair. Many are unimpressed with the fact that their hair is thin. They want thicker hair. While it’s easy to go to a salon to get a hair treatment, the safer option is to use a scalp massager for hair growth.
A scalp massager stretches the hair follicle cells that are living. This stimulation causes the cells to produce individual hairs that are considerably thicker than the type of hair that people with thin hair complain about.
- Eliminate Dead Cells: Dead hair follicle cells need to be eliminated from time to time, in order to promote the generation of new cells, and also better quality hair. Scalp massagers can be useful in this regard as regularly using them can result in a scalp that is free from dead hair follicle cells.
- Some Scalp Massagers Work Well as Head Massagers Too: Just as certain head massagers can also be excellent scalp massagers, the exact opposite is also applicable. There are several scalp massagers that don’t just promote hair growth and better quality, but also promote relaxation from headaches.
Such scalp massagers would be excellent investments for you if you happen to be someone with both hair issues and headaches arising from one or more medical conditions.
The neck is a vital part of our upper body, but it is also very sensitive. If you don’t take good care of it, it will fall prey to injuries, along with the stresses of life. Along with the head, anxiety, stress, and nervousness can affect the neck as well.
Chronic stress and anxiety may lead to experiencing extreme neck stiffness, which can make it difficult for you to tilt your neck, restricting your head movement as well.
On our website, you can browse through several varieties of neck massagers, which will give you a wide range of benefits, which are listed below.
- More Effective Way of Dealing with Neck Pain than Painkillers: Doctors are quick to prescribe painkillers to people dealing with severe neck pain. However, such painkillers are not good, particularly if they are used over a long period of time. Long-term use of painkillers can cause severe damage to the liver and kidneys.
However, you can purchase a Shiatsu neck massager that would resolve your neck pain and stiffness issues, in a much healthier manner. Yes, you would have to use the neck massager regularly to start feeling its effects. But isn’t it much better than compromising the health of your kidneys and liver, just for short-term relief?
- Massages both Neck and Shoulders: Neck massagers are not just meant for necks, they can also provide a great deal of relaxation to shoulders. Typically, the pain felt in the neck extends to the shoulders as well, which is why you should pay attention to both your neck and shoulders.
Sometimes, aches and pains in your neck and shoulders can often result in a terrible headache. By massaging your neck and shoulders, you can put your headaches at ease as well. With a neck and shoulder massager, you can hit two birds with one stone, catering to the needs of effectively two areas of your body with one tool.
- Can be Used to Recover from Injuries: Our necks and shoulders are sensitive, and landing on them awkwardly can cause serious complications. Recovering from these complications can take a long time. However, you can use a shoulder massager to speed up the recovery process.
While relying on neck and shoulder massages alone can’t guarantee complete recovery, for best results, we advise you to combine the use of neck and shoulder massagers with effective medication. We also recommend that that you keep massaging your neck and shoulders after the recovery, to keep the muscles stimulated and relaxed.
- Much Cheaper than Regular Spa Visits: As our necks and shoulders tighten up so frequently, we cannot always go to spas for massage therapies. Spa massage therapies and treatments can be very expensive, so if you suffer from pain in your neck and shoulders, you should definitely consider investing in a neck massager.
No matter how strong our backs are, they are always prone to get injured. You don’t have to be an athlete to experience back troubles. Simply sitting in a bad posture for a long time may be enough to trigger a back problem or two.
While you cannot totally eliminate back problems from your life, there are ways through which you can seek relief. One of those ways is to buy an electric back massager. Read on to learn about the benefits that you would enjoy after purchasing and using a vibrating back massager.
- Relaxes Back Muscles: There are several muscles in your back that may tighten if you sit too long in a bad posture, or strain them through physical exertion. Continuing to ignore the tightness of these muscles, and continuing to exert yourself may lead to severe long-term back complications.
You could keep yourself safe from the risks of such possibilities by purchasing a target back massager. A back massager relaxes the muscles in both your lower and upper back, facilitating restful sleep, and also keeps the muscles flexible, which can be particularly useful if you are into sports.
- Back Massagers can Massage the Neck and Shoulders too: The neck, shoulders, and back are three connected parts of the body. If there are pain and stiffness in one area, there is bound to be pain and stiffness in another area as well.
However, when you buy a lower back massager, you can use it to massage your neck and shoulders as well. By improving blood circulation and relaxing muscles in all three areas, a neck and back massager will be able to take care of a huge part of your upper body.
- Good for Easing Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression: Both anxiety and depression are misunderstood in the world. Most people think that both things are purely emotional. However, they are not. They can generate a plethora of physical effects, which may include back pain.
If you are someone who suffers from bouts of severe anxiety and depression, then you should invest in a heated back massager immediately, and start using it. Massaging your back regularly can build feel-good hormones known as endorphins in the brain, which will drastically improve the effects of depression and anxiety by making you feel more positive. The best part is, that along with the anxiety and depression, your pain will be gone too.
- Can Be Helpful for People Suffering from Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, and Spondylitis: Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and spondylitis are three medical conditions that result in severe back pain for people all over the world. In the most severe cases, patients can barely move the affected part and have to cope with a lot of pain on an everyday basis.
For such patients, a back massager may be very beneficial. If the case is not too severe, then patients may even report certain improvements after using massagers on a daily basis for a number of weeks.
Lastly, remember that before you buy a massager for dealing with pain in a particular area of your body, you should always consult your general physician. There are certain varieties of electric massagers that may interact with pre-existing medical conditions.